Question

How can you not provide a like product or equal monetary value for a recalled dehumidifier for fire hazard? I have four units & spent a lot of $ maintaining them plus soliciting extended warrantys on same products?

Answers

7 answers

1. Jbr93 – We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your recalled dehumidifier. I can understand how important it is to get the most out of your warranties and we would be delighted to research and see how we can assist you. Please send us the following information – contact # with screen name (Jbr93) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com Thanks, Mario

Thank you,

Mario G.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi Jbr93! Thanks for posting your question today! I am sorry to hear you have had such troubles with your dehumidifiers. We can have the SearsCares escalation team reach out to look into this for you and do what they can to help.

Check back soon on this thread for a reply.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Just checking for a reply

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Jbr93,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this matter!

Did you send information as directed to: Please send us the following information – contact # with screen name (Jbr93) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com

If so, have they not responded to your email since sending?

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hello, Jbr93! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I apologize for the delay. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We recently reached out to you on 02/22/2013 and have not received your contact information. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jbr93), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have been in contact with you,not sure why you want me to resend but the bottom line is this is a dead end for me as far as customer service @ Sears...30 years Sad day Liz

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

Jbr93, we are saddened we were unable to meet your expectations with the resolution that was offered. We do appreciate your business and hope you will reconsider our offer. Thank you again for your feedback and the opportunity to discuss your experience. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator.