Question

How could you get your customer keep calling back and running errands for three days?

I placed an order (number 586032813) on Sears.com for a lighting fixture but changed my mind to cancle it the next day. The customer service guy on the call told me to decline the receiving once receive the product. He said the cost of shipping back to your warehouse has been covered. However, the local UPS store didn’t accept the package when I drop the product. They requested a return label. So, I called your CS hot line twice today and yesterday. The girl on the call yesterday promised me to give me a call back within 24 hrs when she couldn’t resolve the problem ( She tried to transfer me to your vender but I refused )but I haven’t got any phone call! I called 15 mins again. The guy named Benjamin wanted to leave me with their vender too. He promised to explain my case to your vender before transfering my call, but he didn’t!!! I had to repeat my request the third time to the vender. As a result, the vender asked me to pay for the return cost by their policy. So, is this the way Sears treating your customer? First let me run an errand to the UPS, and then two CS guys played games to kick me to your vender. I request Sears to be responsible for mistreating me and paying for return shipping.

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear Scarlett7816,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this situation with us. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’re sorry to hear about the problems you had with returning the merchandise, and the level of customer service rendered to you when you reached out for our assistance. We’d like to assist you in this matter, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you to make sure this issue is resolved. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Amalik5), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Edwin,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I'll email the information you required soon.

Regards,
      Scarlett

2. Hi there, Scarlett7816! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your experience today. I am so sorry that you have been unable to get that returned to your satisfaction. I am going to escalate your complaint to SearsCares, who will happy to discuss this with you further.

A team member will be by shortly with a response. Once it is posted, I will follow up with you via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!