Question

How do I actually get Sears to refund my online purchase?

It has been over 1 1/2 months… multiple phone calls and multiple people…,never the same… no one can authorize a refund for something I refused delivery on and that I had actually cancelled not more than 5 hours after placing the order…. on a weekend… the item could not be processed, but they couldn’t and still haven’t refunded my money… I have a case number, but that doesn’t do any good. Does anyone have any suggestions… This is close to 1000.00 of my money that is being held hostage and I am paying interest on

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello npbchlvr1,

My name is Dianne and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We are truly sorry that you have yet to receive your refund. I can only imagine your frustration with having to wait for your money. We'd like to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help resolve this issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (npbchlvr1) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, npbchlvr1! Welcome to MySeare! The SearsCares team can help you with that refund. A team member will reach out shortly requesting that you directly contact them so they can help.

I'll be sure to send you an email letting you know once they post.

Keeps us posted!

See More