Question

How do I cancel an order of appliances?

I have been trying to cancel an appliance order and get confirmation for well over two weeks and all I get is the run around. When I finally got the delivery people to state they were responsible for cancellations they said they would send and email confirming the cancellation. They never sent the confirmation email but did since a service rating email. I just checked the order on line and it is showing that some of the items have been delivered and NONE of them have been delivered. If some one does not take action to cancel this I am going to the local action news.

Answers

3 answers

1. Dreamingtahoe,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We'd definitely like to assist in making sure your cancellation is processed in a timely manner and we do apologize if we've caused any frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dreamingtahoe) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Dreamingtahoe! Welcome to MySears! Sorry to hear you are having such issues canceling your appliance order. A SearsCares team member will be happy to follow up with you on this. I will send you an email to help get you connected with them shortly.

Thanks!

3. Was this order made through a Sears store? If so, contact the store. They can process a cancellation for you. If it was purchased online, call 800 349 4358 (Sears.com customer support) to cancel the order.