Question

How do I combine multiple accounts into one?

I have several “profiles” and everytime I goto sears they tell me to logon and I can combine them but I cant figure out how.

Answers

5 answers

1. I called (800) 991-8708 Fri 8:54am and the called was picked up within minutes after automatic input about phone number and account last 4 digits. The rep combined accounts and I am IMPRESSED.

1. In response to a.lee

Hi a.lee,

Thank you for coming back in and updating your experience. That is great news!

We are happy to hear that they were able to combine your accounts with no issues.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

2. Hi lebensj! Welcome to the MySears Community! Are you trying to merge your Shop Your Way Rewards accounts? Your best bet would be to contact the customer service representatives on the Shop Your Way site. They can help get this taken care of for you.

Just send an email to this address to connect with them: info@shopyourwayrewards.com

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I called them and they never seem to answer the phone. The third time I was on hold for 25 minutes and then they just disconnected.

What do you think about that? What should I think about that?

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi RobertlnSBCA! Sorry you are having such trouble getting in touch with them. I sent an email to your registered account to see if we can get this taken care of for you. Check your inbox! Thanks!