Question

How do I complain about the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced in my lifer from Sears home service?

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi Rhouston!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Is this issue in regards to a delivery or repair? Please provide a little bit more information so that we can help in directing you further for assistance on this issue.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

trust me.....nothing will change. I thought SEARS would be more reputable and helpful. They can't even cancel an online layaway for me and my money is just hanging in limbo because no one knows what to do. I am soooo disappointed!!!!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi sheriff007! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your layaway. I have sent your concerns regarding your layaway account on to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit looking to help get this straightened out for you.

Once a response is posted, I will be sure to reach out to you via email to let you know.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

sheriff007,

Thank you for reaching out and informing us about your recent online layaway experience. We would like to apologize for any frustration and confusion that has been brought on during this time. Being without you hard earned money is and experience that no one would like to be concerned with, so we would be more than happy to assist you moving forward. At this time one of our dedicated case managers can reach out and work with you to see where the miscommunication has occurred and ensure that we can have your concerns addressed in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (sheriff007), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
      Kurt M.
      MySears Community Moderator