Question

How do I contact SEARS to complain about how I have been treated? I was told there is NO mailing address.

I have been run around and everyone at Sears is more concerned about Sears than the paying customer (me) I have 10 major appliances from Sears – all serviced b y Sears. Getting ready to re-do the kitchen. I have been treated so badly I may terminate my customer relationship with them. They will be hard pressed to find a household that spends more there.

10 appliances:
1. TV $2000
2. Freezer (garage) $1200
3. Fridge (garage) $300
4. washer $600
5. dryer
6. dishwasher
7. oven
8. fridge (kitchen)
9. microwave/range hood
10. Dyson vacuum

Does anyone think they deserve an opportunity to sell me #11 ?

Answers

15 answers

1. Sears Holding Corporation
    3333 Beverly Road,
    Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
    (847) 286-2500,

from the corporate website.

• San Jose, CA

How have you been not treated well?

What isn't working?

Has Service been called at 1-800-4MY-HOME?

Has anyone been out?

Are you waiting for an ordered part?

Did the installers do/ not do something?

What is the long model number of the machine in question?

1. Follow the thread and you will see. Repeated blow-offs and "F. U." attitude is making me a customer of another company. I do not know your connection w/ Sears, unless you are in a position to help I prefer you just watch the thread as a full explanation is lengthy and tiring r5o my fingers.

• San Jose, CA

I'm sorry your finger hurt. This is a public access forum where the posts are meant to be read by other folks visiting the site.

If you do not wish to communicate the context of why you are posting, perhaps you should go off-line and communicate directly with the Sears Cares team members with private eMails?

All you've communicated so far is that you are just SO upset, about something.

Two stars post, at best.

Good luck with your issue, whatever it is...

2. Dear RJeffreyCoates,

My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize for the experience encountered and for the level of customer service received when you reached out for assistance. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution to your complain. Please rest assure that our goal is to make sure that our customers are taken care of in a timely manner and we’ll do everything possible to make sure you’re taken care of. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RJeffreyCoates), your phone # used at time of purchase, and case number to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

REALLY ? you want me to publish my unlisted # on the web???????????????????????

Should I be the target of B.S. in addition to my abuse at the hands of Sears staff?

If you are with Sears you have 2 case numbers, each of which has several telephone #s to contact me.

I am uncomfortable publishing my personal telephone numbers. If it is such a great idea please give me your HOME NUMBER AND CELL NUMBER. Otherwise the case numbers are available to you and they list my contact numbers.

Please call ANYTIME.

FYI the 2 case #s are 1588105 and 1592800

If you need anything else please contact me.

I am still really pissed off at your company and how I am being treated.

2. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Hi RJeffreyCoates,

We thank you for re-posting the case numbers for the Sears Cares Team and I have forwarded the information to the team.

Please know that the information that they had requested was to be sent to smadvisor@searshc.com to protect your privacy and for your own security.

Again, I appreciate you coming back in and updating with this vital information again so that they SearsCares team can help make this right for you.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-EdwinC

RJeffreyCoates, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Thank you for the updated information. I have forwarded the information over to our case management team for contact. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-EdwinC

We bought a Kenmore refrigerator from Sears at Pine Bluff, AR 14 months ago. A couple of months after we purchased it, it started making a terrible noise, and the tracks on the ice maker kept icing over. We put up with it until the last month of the warranty. A repair man came out and it stopped temporarily, but started again after the warranty went out.I'm sorry, but this frig is a lemon. My wife call the customer service number, and a lady said her supervisor would call her back. He never did. Today, my wife called again. After talking to two or three representatives, they switched her to a repair man in Pine Bluff just to get rid of her, so she never got to talk to a supervisor. We have spent a lot of money at Sears over the years and have bought good products, but this freezer is a lemon. All Sears wants to do is send a repair man out and charge us big bucks to fix it. A reputable repair man here in Stuttgart, AR has told us the computer is messed up and needs a new ice maker. It would be a lot cheaper for him to fix it than Sears. If Sears can't replace this lemon, at least they could fix it for free. All they want to do is sell you a warranty package. If they don't do something about it,we will never buy anything else from sears.

5. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Hi lampereel! I am glad you took the time to visit us on the MySears Community today. I think the SearsCares team can help get this problem you are having with your refrigerator resolved for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will contact you via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

6. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Hello, lampereel

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have endured with your refrigerator and our repair service. My name is Mina with the Sears Social Media Support team. We can hear the disappointments surrounding your refrigerator freezer repairs that have yet resolve the troubles with your icemaker. We would like to have one of our personal case manager further discuss the level of customer service received and seek other options to help with your repairs. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (lampereel), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks you,
      Mina
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi RJeffreyCoates,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us in the MySears Community!

To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares team to help in providing you the information needed in filing a complaint. They will do everything that they can to help make sure you are taken care of.

Please check back periodically for a response from one of our Team members.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

The Sears hallmark is wonderful pre-prepared rhetoric. ALL TALK NO ACTION.

At the end of the day ( or several weeks and several broken promises and/or appointments my appliance ois not working.

TIME TO FIND ANOTHER RETAILER.

NO WONDER SEARS WAS LISTED AS A COMPANY WHICH COULD E GONE THIS YEAR. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. EVERYONE I SPEAK WITH IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,STATE OR TIMEZONE - - - AND IS JUST MARKING TIME TO THE END OF THEIR SHIFT.

New marketing slogan "S S" = SEARS SUCKS.

The response from SHC-WENDYFD-2 above is an automated response not genuine concern. I invite SEARS to contact me directly to prove their feigned concern. My 2 case numbers on this "repair" are 1588105 and 159200.

I await SEARS response. I will update this post either way.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Dear RJeffreyCoates,

My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize for the experience encountered and for the level of customer service received when you reached out for assistance. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution to your complain. Please rest assure that our goal is to make sure that our customers are taken care of in a timely manner and we’ll do everything possible to make sure you’re taken care of. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RJeffreyCoates), your phone # used at time of purchase, and case number to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Please see reply above. If you do not have the capacity to access my information from within the SEARS NETWORK, I sincerely doubt that you have the requite authority to resolve the issue.

I am getting sick and tired of repeating the same set of facts. Is you customer service premised on the assumption that I will get tired of repeating the story?

I suppose I could type it once in a complaint in a California Superior Court, then the onus would be on you to respond!

I'd rather settle it without having to do that (FYI my CA Bar # is 147299)

Do not push the issue !