Question

How do i dispute a Sears Service call charge when the service was not performed

In Oct I had a washer that failed to work. I had put in a repair service call. Someone from A&E showed up and he said that he needs to come back with parts without letting me know what the issue is and also he did not open the washer to take a look at what is wrong. Secondly when I asked him how he knows what the issue is.. he was very very arrogant and told me that he needs to come back diagnose. Finally I had to buy a new one to replace. Bottom line is that I get the Bill for the repair and I want to dispute since Sears did not fix my issue plus the technician was very arrogant

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Orpa,
    We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns with the repair bill. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. The concern that you have with receiving a bill after the washer had been replaced is definitely understandable and we would be happy to assist with this matter. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Rocjez), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi orpa!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We can direct you to our Sears Cares team to help in looking into this issue for you. They will do what they can to help in getting this resolved for you.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted providing a link back to your thread for contact.

We appreciate you reaching out and sharing your concerns with us!

See More