Question

How do I escalate a warehouse problem (in Chicago) to the right people?

I’ve had trouble with my washer/dryer delivery and installation and this is the last straw. Sears has messed up 5 times now with my order and I think it’s probably the ineptitude of the warehouse in Chicago. I’ve tried calling the warehouse as have countless customer service agents in the Delivery department. No one ever answers. I’ve tried calling the warehouse manager, Matthew Mutchler, multiple times and he never answers. This is seriously unprofessional and unacceptable. I will not be shopping at Sears in the future.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi Smokyramsey,

We appreciate you taking time to post about your experiences with scheduling your new washer and dryer delivery and installation. We can definitely see how this has been a challenging matter for you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I would like to take this time to offer our assistance. We would like to have a dedicated case manager contact you to address your washer and dryer delivery and installation concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (smokyramsey), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for taking bring this delivery and installation issue to our attention. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi smokyramsey.

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and would like to get you in touch with our Sears Cares team to help in resolving this issue for you.

Please know that once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for further contact with our team.

Thank you!