3 answers

      • San Jose, CA

    If what you have to be returned/ exchanged is "large" and within the time limit of being returned or exchanged, you can have it removed from your vehicle at Merchandise Pick Up and they will give you a little piece of paper to take with you to the item's department for a return or exchange to be performed.

  1. Is this for something for which you have the receipt? Were you the original purchaser? Was it a gift and you didn't get a gift receipt? Is there any other information you can provide regarding this potential exchange?

  2. Hi reganp480! I think a lot of people will be doing returns today after the holiday! You can just bring your exchange transaction to any cashier at your local store. They will be able to take care of you!