Question

How do I file a complaint about Sears and their customer service? They do not provide all the information to the customer so they can steal money from them which is basically happening too me!

They do not provide all the information to the customer so they can steal money from them which is basically happening too me!

Answers

10 answers

1. Dear avisc1126,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations team. We're sorry that you've received poor customer service and have not received complete information on your order. We strive to provide top notch products and services to all of our members and see that we've missed the mark in your instance. We'd be happy to speak with you and provide the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can help resolve any issues you have.Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (avisc1126) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-SusanR

I have replied via email. I've called the company on a number of occasions -- no one is replying to me. My Cell number is 5**-4**-8***.

2. In response to SHC-SusanR

Hi there, avisc1126! Thanks for the update! I have passed your comments and phone number along to the team. I also removed your phone number from publicly displaying for your security.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-SusanR

Avisc1126,

We thank you for posting about this. We have forwarded your information over to our case management team for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

4. In response to SHC-SusanR

To Date, NO ONE has called me back from either your team or the Social Media Case management team. I am growing extremely frustrated. This has been going on since October, 2013. Help PLEASE!!!!

5. In response to SHC-SusanR

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear you are still awaiting resolution. I escalated your concerns to your case manager who will be reaching out to you again shortly.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out.

6. In response to SHC-SusanR

Hi avisc1126,

Thank you for taking time to post concerning follow up contact. According to our records, it appears a case manager made several attempts to contact you via telephone; we apologize for the confusion with being able to communicate with you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We will forward your post to your case manager and request follow contact.

Thank you,

Brian R.
      Sears Social Media Support

7. In response to SHC-SusanR

Brian. I have had 2 case managers from the social media support team contacting me. I never spoke with Sarah H. She left 2 messages for me. I spoke with Rachel and she was going to call me back and that was over 2 weeks ago. I have not heard from anyone since then. I have given all my info to a number of people. And am EXTREMELY ANNOYED. I deserve a call back with a final resolution. This has been going one since October 2013

8. In response to SHC-SusanR

Hello Avisc1126!

We thank you for letting us know about the delay in contact from your case manager. We will forward your post over to our case management team for contact.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

2. Hi avisc1126,

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

To help you further on this issue I am putting you in contact with our Sears Cares team. They will be able to help in assisting by providing you with a dedicate case manager who will work with you until resolved.

Please know that I will be reaching out via email once our team responds directing you back for contact.

Your concerns are very important to us, and we thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this matter.