Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Jeauxjeaux,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry that at some point we failed to meet one of your expectations, and we would be more than happy to discuss any concerns or question that you have at this time. Then we can ensure your feedback is forwarded to the proper management team to be addressed. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jeauxjeaux), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

i was turned down for leasing a tredmill,when they said no credit needed. I want to know why please 7***** or *****@aol.com. thank you joey g.

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi Joey,

I am sorry that you are having issues with leasing today.

Please call our Sears Leasing at 1-855-965-4669 so that they can help you further in answering your question.

Hope this helps!

Please note that personal information has been removed for your security.

2. Hi there, jeauxjeaux! Welcome to MySears! I can forward this question on to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to listen to any issues you have and will do what they can to make sure you are satisfied.

A member will reach out right here in a bit. Once they do, I will notify you via email with a link back to this thread so you can view their response.

Thanks!

See More