Question

How do I file a complaint?

Who can I file a complaint with about awful customer service and damage to my house?

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello tiffybear!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about your concerns. We truly understand why you are so frustrated with level of customer you have received. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and discuss this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (tiffybear), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi tiffybear!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We can help you here by having one of our Sears Cares team reach out to you and assisting with these concerns. I am very sorry to hear that damage had been done and know that the Sears Cares team will help in anyway that they can in getting this resolved for you.

Please know that I will be sending an email once one of our team members responds, to direct you back for contact with our team.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so that we can help you further.

Thank you!