Question

How do I find someone to talk to to resolve a problem? I just talked to Sears Customer Solutions Center and was told that I could not dispute and invoice until after I paid the invoice. Obviously, I am not going to pay an invalid invoice. The person who took their services order told me that $95 would cover any labor charge and then when the service guy came he told me it would be another $150 labor charge. I would not have agreed to those terms. Sears tells me they cannot tell who wrote the service order. This is very bad business. I was a loyal Sears client, but this will be the last transaction I have with Sears. Who can I talk to?

Answers

2 answers

1. DaveReston,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent repair experience. We can definitely understand why you would be frustrated over the pricing of the repair. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and address any other concerns that you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (DaveReston) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, DaveReston! We appreciate you giving us a chance to help on the MySears Community today. The SearsCares can look into making sure you are charged the correct amount for your service call.

A team member will reply right here in just a bit requesting that you directly contact them. Once they do, I will notify you via email with the link back to this thread, to ensure you are in touch.

Thanks!

See More