Answers

5 answers

1. Hi taurus3052003,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

By any chance did you use your Shop Your Way Rewards card for that purchase?

If so and you can sign in and print out all the transaction information from SYWR.

Please let us know if this does not help in answering your questions so that we can give you an alternative way.

Thank you ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have the same issue, and I did not use a SYWR card.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That's ok, tomas.lopez p! You can still find your past receipts on Sears.com. Here are the steps to do so:

• Log on to Sears.com
      • Click your name in the upper right hand corner of the page
      • From the drop down menu, click “order center”
      • From there, you will be able to view all of your past orders

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

HI, I cannot find a receipt for three Consumer Cellular phones I purchased at Sears 11/9/13. One phone is broken. Bought protection plan. Called Sears Protection Svcs and they need receipt to help me. Can you e-mail me another receipt. I do have a rewards card and a consumer cellular acct #: 101520420. Thank you.
      KM R*****, 7**-5**-0***.

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi rippbk! Thanks for your question today. You can find your receipt on Sears.com by following the steps above. Or, you can give the folks at Sears.com customer service a call to have them email it out to you.

1-800-697-3277

Thanks!

(We also removed your contact information from publicly displaying on the site for your security)

See More