Question

How do I get a credit for a returned part – have been promised for over a month! All I keep hearing is a request has been submitted to that department. And the CSR was rude when I again called today too!

Sears has lost a good longstanding customer over this – this is the second issue I have had in the last 6 months. Had to fight tooth and nail to get a reimbursement for a technician’s screwup but it finally got here 2 days ago.

Answers

2 answers

1. Bunny05,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to have caused you any frustration with regards to getting you your refund as well as if you have been treated rudely by one of our phone representatives. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you so we can assist in making sure your refund in processed as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Bunny05) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for and trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Bunny05! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our community today. I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time getting your promised refund. The SearsCares team will be happy to follow up on this with you and make sure you receive that refund.

A team member will post a reply here in a bit. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to maks sure you are in touch.

Thanks!

See More