Question

How do i get a member of the Sesrs blue ribbon escalation team to help me? i have been a loyal customer for years and until recently have never been treated so poorly until recently? I made an appt. Back in June to have my garden tractor fixed and the first available spot. I could get was for last Sat. July 27th. I postponed a vacation to be here for the appointment and was called the day before saying my appointment had been canceled and would have to call and reschedule. When I called I was told the next available appointment would be August 28th. And I said that was unacceptable and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was put on hold and then was hung up on. Ive called back twice since abscess told someone would be in touch within 24 hours and both timed heard nothing. I bought an extended warranty last year which runs out in a week or so. I cant believe Sears treats their customers like this! The cancellation of my appointment was on their end and not mine so why should I have to wait another MONTH to get my tractor serviced? The parts have already Bern mailed to my home. This is ridiculous. If I don’t hear anything soon I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear el62057,

We are truly sorry to hear about your lawn tractor experience with us. We want to assist you with a better repair date that fits with your schedule. We apologize you have not been contacted sooner and we are here for you to address your questions and concerns.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (el62057), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    We appreciate your business and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dee M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi el62057! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your question today. I am so sorry that you are having such trouble getting your tractor repaired. I would like to get you in touch with the SearsCares team right away. They can look into this for you and make sure you are taken care of.

Please check back right here in a bit. They will respond shortly to help.

Thanks!