Question

How do I get a tracking number for an item that has shipped?

I spoke to cust. serv. and the rep went out of her way, with no success, to try to find this information

Answers

2 answers

1. ECT, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to see that you had such a difficult time with obtaining tracking information. I can see how frustrating this can be for you without receiving answers to your questions. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ECT), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ECT! Sorry you are having trouble finding your tracking number. I am sure a SearsCares team member can look into this for you to help. Please check back right here in a bit. A team member will reply requesting a bit more information so you can directly be in touch. Thanks!

See More