Question

How do I get ahold of my Case Manager? I’ve been without a one year old Kenmore Elite refridgerator for over 2 months and a 5th technician visit today still did not correct the issue. He advised that this qualifies for the lemon law and I would like to discuss with my supposed Case Manager.

Numerous contacts with Sears to attempt to get a working refridgerator that began with issues under warranty. No response or resolution and now over 2 months with no working unit and 5 technician vistits later. I was instruted to contact LG directly and upon doing so was told I had to work thru Sears. I’m sorry I ever purchased 6 appliances from them.

Answers

3 answers

1. suejugan,

We are sorry that you have not been able to speak with your case manager directly. At this time, I will forward your post to their attention and they will be in touch.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi suejugan!

We appreciate you updating us on your most recent visit by one of our technicians.

Your information has been passed along with your concerns to your case manager.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have received numerous responses of this nature but no Case Manager to assist. Today a 5th technician visit resulted in more frustration. He could not fix the unit, said he would be back to try again in 2 weeks and suggested I submit this legally under the lemon law. To make matters worse, whatever he did to the unit left it leaking running water all over the floor.