Question

How do I get in contact with the right person to process my refund?

To whom it may concern,

I’ve been trying to get my rewards points back and it has been 1 whole month. Already lost some expired points because of waiting for my refund back. Placed an order Dec. 3rd order # 582770356, and tried canceling it the day after as I want a different pool table instead. I tried asking them if they can just simply change my order for me as the pool tables have the same price. Unfortunately, I was told that there is no choice but to cancel the order. And now a month later…can’t even buy the other pool table as I have yet to receive the $230 rewards points I used.

I have called 4 times and wasted 30 mins just to tell me that it’ll be back in 3-5 business days. I always try to chat at least online to ask for progress, just to waste more time because all they say is 3-5 business days. It has been way more than 3-5 business days and just tired of talking to the wrong people. It’s not like I want my rewards points back to keep it but to actually use it for another purchase.

I read somewhere here in the forums and they finally got their similar problem solved when they finally decided to post here, after waiting for 2 months.

Answers

6 answers

1. Hello, Fgalang18,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with your pool table. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your point concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case#, screen name (fgalang18), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is met to your satisfaction. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi fgalang18!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Before I can refer you to other contacts I want to make sure I am understanding your needs clearly.

1. Once you cancelled your pool table order, have you been refunded for that purchase if paid by cash, debit or credit?

2. Or, was this pool table paid with Reward points only?

3. When reaching out for additional assistance on this issue, were you calling our online Customer Service?

Let me know your thoughts so that we can help you further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Sorry for replaying so late.

1. Yes and no. I used my sears credit card to pay the remaining balance of approximately $112. That credit already went back to my account a week after the cancellation. On the other hand, the amount of $230 on rewards points is the one that I haven't gotten back.

2. As stated, the pool was purchased using combined reward points and sears credit card.

3. Not exaggerating but I did talked to all the departments. They always transfer me around whenever I call. Sears Delivery, online customer service, online chat and etc...

It's getting frustrating because my points just keep on getting expired when I'm waiting patiently to buy the right pool table.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, fgalang18! Thanks for clarifying for us. I have passed this issue on to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can help with your points refund.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. I'll send you an email letting you know when they post.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Awesome! It's finally resolved and points are updated and back to my online account.

I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing for your company but it was true after all that things do get solved not until you post your concern here in sears community. I was in an infinite loop when dealing with customers service/sears delivery through phone and online chat.

Best part is I don't even need to do anything besides providing few informations. Well, I was supposed to call back and I have been planning to until I got another call today saying that it's been resolved. Now my question is, do I still need to call the number they left in my voice mail? or everything is solved and no farther actions needed on my end?

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello fglang18,
      We appreciate you providing us an update about your reward points. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. I am getting this to the attention of your case manager for further assistance.
      Thank you,
      Tony
      MySears Community Moderator