Question

How do i get in touch with customer service management to resolve a problem that has been going on since 08/27/13?

My zero turn lawnmower had a service agreement (at the time of the appointment)to fix a split deck and a seized blade quill. Since August 27th( my service agreement ended September 2nd)i have had no luck going through 18004myhome. Last call to Sears was on Friday 09/13/13 and i was promised the situation would be escalated and a prompt call back to notify me of a service appointment.Six days later and nothing.

Answers

2 answers

1. clemson2013,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear your tractor isn't working properly. We don't intend to delay any of our customer's repairs and we'd certainly like to speak with you to make sure your tractor is fixed as soon as possible. Please send the following – contact #, screen name (clemson2013) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi clemson2013,

Thank you for reaching out through the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties in getting service for your lawnmower. We would be happy to escalate to our Sears Cares team so that they may help in getting this issue resolved for you.

Once a response is provided by our Sears Cares team I will be reaching out via email to let you know a response has been provided.

Thank you!

See More