Answers

5 answers

1. 022561082665,

We’re sorry if you are experiencing troubles setting up a service appointment through our 1-800-4My-Home (1-800-469-4663) group. If you are in need of further assistance with this issue, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you to assist. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the product was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (022561082665) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

No thanks, I'm done calling, I've left my contact info plenty of times already, sears has just dropped the ball on this one

• San Jose, CA

It is my understanding that you MAKE an appointment with the Service folks, when you call the 1-800-4MY-HOME number.

What is involved with "calling back"?

1. Well you've been misinformed, as that's not always the case

2. Hi and Welcome to the MySears Community!

Thank you for posting your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

We would be happy to help with this issue for this can be quite frustrating when needing further information.

If you can please check back periodically one of our Sears Cares team members will be responding requesting additional information from you.

Thank you!

See More