Question

How do I get to talk to a real person. Online is a joke.. told they cant help with order staus. sears.com doesn’t list our order.

Answers

5 answers

1. annedibattista,

We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with with your order. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and discuss this situation with you directly. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (annedibattista) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thank you so much for your assistance with this matter David. We would like to know when to expect the appliance. We purchased it, because we want it... that isn't the problem. We just want to be kept in the loop of where and when to expect the fridge... if it needs to be another 3 weeks, then that is what it needs to be. As they say, knowledge is everything. Sincerely, Anne DiBattista (I do hope you received my email sent to the supplied address)

2. Hi annedibattista,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with an order that has been placed when reaching out for help.

We would like to help further on our end by having our Sears Cares team assist on this issue. They will do what they can in helping to make this right for you.

Please know I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you for your acknowledgement. I have sent David an email as requested, and we look forward to a working Whirlpool Gold one day soon.
      Sincerely, Anne DiBattista

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Your are most welcome!

Please keep us posted and let us know if you have any other concerns or issues after sending additional information as requested.

Thank you!