Question

How do I get to talk to a supervisor who can make a decision regarding a problem

I am having problems with an order I placed with Sears. Their customer service people are in another country (they refuse to disclose where) and have a set script that cannot be deviated from when you explain a problem to them. They have delivered a partial order…I ordered a washer dryer and pedestal bundle. The washer and dryer were delivered with the assurance that the pedestals would arrive shortly. I am now being told that they cannot get the pedestals and they are cancelling that order and refunding the money. I do not want the washer and dryer without the pedestal and expect them to replace this with a complete package….I cannot get anyone to discuss this or to try to make the order complete. I have been dealing with this since 12/23/2014

Answers

2 answers

1. Sandymenley,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for letting us know about this matter regarding your washer and dryer. We can truly understand how frustrating this situation has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sandymenley), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi sandymenley! Welcome to MySears. Thanks for posting on our community today. We can help! I am going to pass this issue along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can get your Appliance order fully resolved with you.

A team member will be by in a bit requesting that you directing contact them through a provided email address. Once that is posted, I will notify you via email.

Thanks!

See More