Answers

4 answers

1. Post it here along with all the juicy details!

2. Hi Mjb1,

We aim to provide each of our members with the very best in products and customer service, but from you post it is clear that we still have work to do. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would love the chance to discuss your experience in more detail with you, and ensure that feedback is properly provided to the store management team. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mjb1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

Buy something in the store and use the receipt number to evaluate the particular sales person you wish to complain about.

The stores READ the comment field.

A name, department you were located in and employee number, if you have it, will be helpful in locating the correct employee to credit the Customer Satisfaction survey to.

3. Hi Mjb1! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience at one of our stores. I am happy to get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will visit soon to directly connect with you and will be a great place to share your thoughts.

Thanks!