Answers

6 answers

1. chirpechik,

We are sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory delivery experience. If you require further assistance or would like to speak about the matter further, at your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (chirpechik), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Kurt M.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-KurtM

if i send my contact # & tel # at time of purchase, is it confidential not viewable to public?

2. In response to SHC-KurtM

Hi,

You will be sending it privately through email to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Please let us know if you have any issues sending so we can help you further.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-KurtM

please anser previous post.

4. In response to SHC-KurtM

Hi,

Please know that you contact information will not viewed by the public for your information will be sent through the email system to our team members and viewed in a confidential manner.

Once your contact info has been received through the Sears Cares email, a dedicated case manager will be helping you further in resolving the issues you are experiencing.

Thank you!

2. Hi chirpechik!

We appreciate you reaching out through the MySears Community!

Your concerns are very important to us and have been escalated to our Sears Cares team to see if they can assist you further on this issue. Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for contact.

Thank you!