Question

How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Bought a Warehouse of Tiffany chandelier from Sears.com online in Sept 2012. never used it. wanted to return it. response was that we couldn’t return it due to policy and had to call company. Called company and they had no idea. they were going to follow up. In the meantime I had replied back to the original Sears.com reply asking who the company was (originally was not sure it was Warehouse of Tiffany). then got a response back that the company to contact was a completely different company (Spectrum SuperStore) I’m totally confused and all I want to do is return the darn thing and get $64 and change back because that’s all it cost.

Answers

46 answers

1. Wish I'd seen all these before buying my dryer. The installation guy ripped the dryer vent hose as he was installing it (super flimsy). He then put tape on it and said it was fine. I called Sears 3 minutes later and said it was not acceptable. One hour 15 minutes, 4 computer voices, 7 humans, 11 repeats of what was wrong and 2 connections that were so horrible, they must have been with tin cans and wire and from outer Mongolia, I was told someone would call me about a replacement in 72 hours. At 71 hours (Friday) I called them back, 45 minutes 3 computer voices, 5 humans, 7 more repeats, I was told a replacement would be at my house Tuesday. Tues am called and said "So, when is it coming?" "Oh, it had not been processed, no idea why" At least it was only one person. Now scheduled for Friday; I'm not optimistic.

I have been a loyal customer for decades. I had heard things weren't good, but I had a gift card I had earned so I went with it. I've heard several times that "We'll do better next time". But it's not next time that counts, it's this time. This has been so frustrating that I am fairly sure there won't be a next time. I'm from Nordstrom-land so I know what good customer service looks like and it doesn't have dozens of powerless peons trying helplessly to make things better. It's probably a ploy so you'll give up and suck it up. And all of the responses here seem to show that. Too many exclamation points (trust me, they just show us you aren't serious about helping us), not enough action. No one has written back and said, "Everything fixed now, thanks". I'm suggesting you write a real letter to headquarters; tell them your problem, the solution if you know it, if it is not fixed by a certain date, don't just say you won't shop there again. Tell them (and then do it) you will tell everyone you know not to shop at Sears and create a Facebook page and twitter account to that effect. Fixing problems is so much more classy than passing the buck. Alas, it seems only public embarrassment that gets things fixed. Good luck to you all.

1. In response to Mary_G

Mary_G,
      Thank you for your post and for letting us know about the issues with your recent dryer installation. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We’re sorry for the problems that you had with the vent hose and, in particular, for the poor customer service you received when trying to resolve the issue with the hose. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you. After getting some more information about the hose and your installation, our case manager would be able to determine how best resolve your concerns. We have been provided with your email address by our colleagues at MySears and have forwarded this to our case management team. If you would prefer to be contacted by phone, please email your phone number along with your screen name (Mary_G) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
      Thank you,

Jack C.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Good luck.... I have spent over 10 hrs on the phone with sales and install tring to get my hot water tank replaced under and protection agreement. Games and the run around is all that I get. Sat home and missed a birthday party for installers that never called or showed up.

I have had this contact with them for over 30 yrs.. There service keeps getting worst by the day. My cell company is better to deal with then SEARS is.

1. In response to Oretrdriver

Hi Oretrdriver!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and I am sorry to hear of your disappointment when reaching out for assistance with the replacement of your hot water heater.

We would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team to help you personally with these issues. Once our team responds and receives the requested contact information, you will be provided a dedicated case manager to help you in resolving these issues.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted providing a link back for contact.

Thank you!

2. In response to Oretrdriver

If you do, it will be the first email or phone call about this problem. But your not the first one to tell me this. Waited all day today for a call. Was told that it was escalated and that a team member would be in contact we me this morning. But still nothing.......

3. In response to Oretrdriver

Dear Oretrdriver,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your water heater situation, and we’re sorry to hear that you missed your engagement waiting for an installer who never called or showed up. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to get you in touch with one of our case managers who would be able to assist you with monitoring and making sure your water heater issue is resolved. Please send us the requested information as well as – your contact #, screen name (Oretrdriver) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      Edwin C.

4. In response to Oretrdriver

I just emailed you my information. I did receive my first email from sears on this issue. And there was a link in it. But guess what, link says expired. Don't figure.

3. Sears has been terrible with me. On 12/6/13, I ordered a garage door opener and installation on-line for a home I own in Sacramento. The garage door opener was delivered quickly and everything appeared to be moving along splendidly. Two days prior to the scheduled installation day, I received a call from one of your franchisees to set up the installation. She informed me that the installation could not be completed as planned due to me (the owner) not being able to be present at the installation in my rental. Sears stated they would reimburse me for the installation, but the money never appeared on my credit card. I had to call again to get it refunded. Then I filed several complaints, one via mail to the headquarters, one via email and one with the BBS. All the answers were the same, they were not willing to do what was necessary to rectify the problem and actually had the nerve to say that reimbursing the installation was my compensation despite them not providing this service. Sear has terrible customer service and does not care about consumers. They are not willing to help us. I will never shop at Sears again because of this situation.

1. In response to JenCE

Hi JenCE!

We appreciate you reaching out and sharing your experience with us.I am very sorry to hear that not all your concerns had been met and followed through.

I would like to escalate your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they can discuss these issues with you further.

Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for further contact with our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

2. In response to JenCE

Hi JenCE
      My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your installation. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (JenCE), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

3. In response to JenCE

I believe I have escalated my concerns, as I stated, in an addition to letters sent to headquarters and an attempted email sent to the CEO, I have filed a complaint with the BBB and still I have no resolution. I am absolutely horrified with the way in which I have been treated and continue to be treated as though no one cares at Sears. I will be honest, I am not optimistic that a resolution will be made considering my struggles to date. However, if you are able to asset me that would be great.

4. In response to JenCE

Liz,
      I have spoken with a case manager. She has been unable to help me. In fact, she was very curt and unpleasant. I asked to have a different case manager work with me and was unable to do that. So, in addition to everything else I had to go through, I was forced to work with someone that I did not interact well with. Just more concerns to add about Sear.

5. In response to JenCE

JenCE,
      Thank you for the update in regards to the issues that you are having with the installation of your garage door opener. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. My colleague, Liz, had previously offered the assistance of one of our case managers; but, to date, we have not received your contact information. I understand from reading your most recent post that you have been contacted by a case manager from Sears, and we want to ensure that you are being given all of the assistance possible to help resolve your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (JenCE), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. In addition, please include the case number and name of the case manager that is currently assisting you.
      Thank you

Jack C.

6. In response to JenCE

I have emailed the information you have asked except my case number as I no longer have this information as the process did not appear to be working. I really do hope we are able to come to a resolution.

7. In response to JenCE

Jack,
      I have emailed the information and have not heard anything from you?

8. In response to JenCE

Hello JenCE,
      My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We see that you have a case with our BBB business partners and would encourage you to reach out to your BBB case manager for any further assistance needed.
      Thank you,
      Tony

4. I'm dealing with this company as we speak, and nothing but a run around even with the corporate office. purchased a washer and dryer from them back in september 2013 and the water pipe on the washer broke flooded my upstairs and downstairs had to wait a week before tech could come out then once he came he stated that it would be another week before it can be fix due the part take a week to get there this was on a saturday the part was at my house that monday call to find out why i was waiting so long stated that their techs are scheduled by the day and the time that was given was the first avil. now two weeks later he comes out says that the washer fix leave we run a load of clothes and for two hours my clothes are sitting in water on the spin cycle. I cal back to inform sears that my washer is not working and they told me that the tech is too far from my home to turn around so i would have to wait week for someone else to come out to look at it. another tech comes out and start inquiring about the bra and pantie and t shirt i have in the washer and stated i need to separate them to make the cycle even so that it can spin and left the washer still not working call to have that tech not to return sear stated that they was sorry and will schedule another tech to come out (washer still not working) all of this and a month later washer is still not fix and i have an warranty they wont replace it due to the store manager stated that the washer would have to be repair four times(physically) not looked at, in order for it to be consider a lemon and then they will replace it. I'm thinking of a petition to have sear shut down and refund all of our money and damages owed, I want to get the courts involved, then maybe sears will see and take their customers more serious!

1. In response to DEeSeaborn

Welcome, DEeSeaborn! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us today. I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time with your washer repair. A SearsCares team member will reach out in just a bit looking to help. As soon a response is posted, I will be sure to let you know via email so you can get the ball rolling toward a resolution.

Thanks!

2. In response to DEeSeaborn

DEeSeaborn,
      Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the repair to your washer. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We’re sorry for the troubles that you are having in getting your washer repaired. We would like to put you in touch with a case manager to ensure that the washer is properly repaired in a timely manner. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (DEeSeaborn), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
      Thank you

Jack C.

3. In response to DEeSeaborn

I just went through the same thing that DEsSeaborn went through regarding the repair service I have not received from Sears (I paid for it). On last Friday Sears was supposed to come repair our washer between 8:00-12:00. When no one showed up I called and was told the technician had not shown up for work so I was now re-scheduled for the following Thursday. I had already waited a week for the first call and then was put to the end of the line or the second call. I talked to an Andres Cortes for an hour trying to get an earlier time. He finally said that we were now on the emergency list for Saturday, Monday at the latest. It is now Monday and I am now told that it will be Thursday (2 weeks with dirty clothes). The first gentleman I talked to said that was the Sears system and he could and would not do anything about it. I got upset and talked loud to which he said he was hanging up because I was shouting. What did he expect? Is that how Sears handles irate customers? I then called a Danelle in Customer Service who told me the same thing. I asked if there was someone higher I could talk to and she said no that Sears does not work that way. I should live with Sears system or lump it. I am going to take that as a challenge because Sears system and its employees need to be straightened out. I will also email smadvisor@searchc.com with my contact number, etc. so I can debate the inept method Sears has of dealing with customer complaints.My washer is still sitting unrepaired.

4. In response to DEeSeaborn

Hi there, rontovsen! Thanks for visiting MySears today. I am sorry to hear about your cancelled service appointment. I will send this along to the SearsCares team, who will reach out shortly to help.

Thanks!

5. In response to DEeSeaborn

Hello rontovsen!
      We thank you for taking the time to post your washer. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with what has occurred with waiting two weeks to have your appliance repaired. We would like to put you in contact with a case manager who will work with our repair business partners to resolve your inquiries to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (rontovsen), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

5. Here's the head office address. Write a letter. It can be much more effective.
    Sears Corporate Office
    3333 Beverly Road
    Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179
    Attn: Advocate & Corporate
    Complaint Department RE: Customer Service

1. In response to RoniLeeM

Our dryer stopped working on December 8, 2013. We have made countless phone calls and talked to so many people and have written a letter to the above corporate address. But no HELP. The Service men come and go ordering parts that don't work, reordering parts and putting us off for weeks. It has been almost two months since we have used our dryer. Our washer stopped washing 3 and 1/2 weeks after the dryer. Same thing, service men come, order parts that don't work and have to reorder parts and put us off again. We have spent so much money doing laundry outside of our home, including gas and time spent away. It seems that everyone we talk to does not care about the customers. They give you a spill about being booked, we will fit you in then not show up. We have been patient for too long.
      We have a handicapped person in our home who we change his clothes and bed clothes 2 to 3 times a day on average. We also have 4 others in our home who also need clean laundry.
      Everyone that I tell this story to reply, "that does not sound like Sears". Yes it is sears, and their customer service has gone way down. We have a mountain of clothes that need to be washed and dried and we have to wait till the weather get better or we get some service. Being the Woman of the house, I have to take the time and gas and go out to do the laundry. There is so much more to do in my home than spending hours at the laundry house. That's why we bought a washer and dryer; that's why we get the service plan with the washer and dryer.
      We have asked for replacement appliances, but have also been given the run around on that. When will It stop.
      While we are doing all of this waiting, my husband has paid for the next year's service plan.. 'give me a break', that money need to be refunded.
      Does anyone care that Sears customer service is bad and sears are losing customers? We need someone to help instead of saying "I am Sorry". We have hear that too many times. We need service.

2. In response to RoniLeeM

Thanks for posting on MySears today, nsdevoe! I am so sorry to hear about this aggravating experience you are having with your washer and dryer repair. I am going to pass along this issue to the SearsCares team. They will do what they can to get this resolved once and for all.

A team member will visit soon looking to help. Once you contact them directly, they will be able to assist.

Thanks!

3. In response to RoniLeeM

Hello nsdevoe,

We are so very sorry to hear about the trouble you have with your washer and dryer and our service. We know that a washer and dryer are necessity and anytime spent without it can be extremely aggravating so we can only imagine the frustration this has been. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (nsdevoe), so we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.

4. In response to RoniLeeM

We sent contact information to the following to SMAdvisor@searshc.com and it was returned.

Nathan and Shirley *****
      1*** **** Drive
      ***, GA 3****

4**-7**-8*** Home
      4**-3**-6*** Cell

nsdevoe

5. In response to RoniLeeM

Hi there, nsdevoe! I have passed this along to SearsCares for you. Look to hear from the team soon.

Please note, I did remove all of your contact information from appearing publicly on the site for your security.

Thanks!

6. In response to RoniLeeM

Nsdevoe,
      We thank you reaching out to us in regards to you washer and dryer and apologize for the confusion when sending your information. We have received your contact information and forwarded this information over to our case management team. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

7. In response to RoniLeeM

February 14, 2014

To Whom It May Concern:
      Phone numbers I have called in the 3 days I have spent on the phone for over 2 hours.

Out of the blue my less than one year old washing machine started wobbling and moving on the floor. When the repair man came, December 12, 2013 he said that the installers had not locked the feet in place and so in the machines efforts to even out the load the bottom of the feet which were suppose to cause friction got worn away. The more I thought about the poor quality work by the installers the more upset I got. They had also hooked up all the hoses wrong and it took two trips by technicians to figure all of that out.
      Because the machine had not been installed right and there was wear and tear on the machine I thought Sears should do something to compensate for the installers’ errors. Shabby work should not cause me problems it should cause Sears problems.
      A report was filed in January. The report # was L14012351230001
      Then the pass the buck game started.
      I had to call Sedgewick because they take claims and deal with reports. That was done at the end of January. When I had not heard from anyone I called Sears again and was told to call the Claim Examiner at Sedgewick again.
      That same day I had to call Sears again because they had been responsible for delivery. Sears told me the delivery company was at fault and I should call them, MXD group. When I called the MXD group they told me they no longer delivered for Sears that Excel now did deliveries. So now I had to call Sears back and tell them.
      Sears gave me a number to call if I did not hear from Sedgewick by Thursday, February 6.
      Guess what? I did not hear from anyone.
      Excel was called again.
      On February 10, I called Sears again and the automated phone number said I did not have the right phone number. That was bad because I only have one phone.
      After explaining the situation to a few people I was given someone in executive customer relations. That gentleman said I should hear from someone from Sedgewick by the end of the day, February 10.
      I received no phone call so on February 11, 2014 I called Sedgewick again.
      I was told the complaint had been emailed to Excel and to call them and if nothing was done call Sedgewick back. The lady I spoke to gave me 3 phone numbers to call at Excell. It was February 11, 2014 and I did talk to Raul who
      said Carlos had taken the previous message and he was not in and that they would call back on February 12, 2014.
      The claim number at the Excel office was #163260.
      Carlos did call me on February 12 and made me an offer of the delivery charge, approximately $69.00. I was not at home at the time and I said I needed to think
      it over. I would call the next day. I decided to take the money and keep complaining since that was possibly all I would get. But I would make sure others knew about this issue.
      I called on February 13 and the voice mail was full. I called again on February 14, 2014 and talked to Carlos. He said he would have headquarters send me a check and I should get it in 2-3 weeks.

I will never shop at Sears again. You found a great way to pass the buck. If you hire a delivery service you should be responsible for the correct delivery. How delivery persons can make so many mistakes is beyond me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that some of those delivery people can not speak English which is a good indication they are illegal immigrants and should not be working here.
      Think about that. You hire a poor delivery company and now you lost a customer and you have someone who will complain about Sears and not recommend them ever again. I have talked to 2 other people in the past few weeks who will not get Sears appliances again, one is in Culver City, CA and the other is in Joliet, IL.
      And are you wondering why you have to close stores. Sears once had a great reputation. I hope your poor quality customer service and crappy farming out of delivery is worth all of this.

Lorna

8. In response to RoniLeeM

Hi Lorna_Hefel,

We appreciate you making the effort to post, and share with us about the troubles encountered when you reached out for assistance. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team, and we’re really sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been having trying to get this situation resolved that originated with your washer issue. We’d like to have one of our case manager’s follow up with you and assist you in any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Lorna_Hefel) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      Edwin C.

9. In response to RoniLeeM

I wrote to the corporate office and still did not get a resolution. Sears does not appear to care about their customers. That is really too bad. I was a very loyal customer.

6. Martyhawk
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your chandelier, much less having issues with returning the item for a refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Martyhawk), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

My story is long and complicated. This email, cancelling my order was the last straw!!! I did not authorize the cancellation. To add insult to injury, the credit this email says they gave is not even the amount you originally billed me. What nerve you people have! Not only did it take almost 6 hours to actually purchase the stove, it has taken me more than another 6 hours to reorder after the cancellation. I have been disconnected more than 6 times, once while actually re-placing the order and about to give my credit card thurs. night! I was promised a call back should we get disconnected by most everyone I spoke to (and all had at least 2 numbers to reach me at) and not 1 of them ever called me back. Turned out I was LIED TO and they are unable to make outgoing calls. I know this because I asked your own people.
      Your customer service people are the most inept and stupid people I have dealt with not to mention that you "offshore" personnel have no idea what an American is saying.
      I am cancelling my newly approved credit card with you and I am NEVER, EVER going to shop in your store or buy any of your brands.
      By the way, I still have not received the credit card I was approved for. Furthermore, there are items on it that I did not purchase. So now what?
      I have NO HOPE that any of this will ever be corrected, I HAVE NO HOPE that any of you are able to correct it.
      Imbeciles...all of you. No customer should ever be brought to tears over a simple purchase. No customer should have to send an email like this. And I still will not have a stove for the holidays. Chances are you president will not ever know how inept you all are.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi pdpllish! A SearsCares team member reached out on your original thread in our forum. I hope you will connect with them so they can help.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi Liz. I've been trying for 33 days to talk to Alyssa from the executive offices, I've sent numerous emails, phone calls and tweets, still no help, I finally get a hold of Dave hall from same office and he didn't help either. I need someone above and beyond. Please email me at t****@yahoo.com so I can call u. This is absurd. Thanks terry p

4. In response to SHC-LizR

Welcome, brownsfan79! Thanks for posting. I will send your contact information and comment along to the team. I also removed your email from publicly displaying on the site, for your security.

Thanks!

5. In response to SHC-LizR

Brownsfan79,
      We are very sorry to hear of your continued frustrations regarding delay in contact from your case manager. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

I found this in the returns section of the sears.com site:

MARKETPLACE ITEMS

Sears.com and Kmart.com both partner with marketplace merchants who sell items on our website. If your order contains an item that is NOT sold by Sears or Kmart, this item cannot be returned or exchanged at your local Sears or Kmart store. Your merchant's profile, which contains their specific return policy, is available via the product page.

Return policies may vary for products sold and fulfilled by third-party merchants other than Sears and Kmart. See individual merchant profile, accessible from product detail pages, for applicable merchant return policies. All returns of products sold and fulfilled by a third-party merchant, including damaged and incorrect products, must be returned directly to such third-party merchant. Please note that both Sears and Kmart do not support returns for international orders sold or fulfilled by a third-party merchant at this time. All international sales of products sold or fulfilled by these third-party merchants are final.

I don't think the sears stores are set up for taking back your Market Place purchased item.

Hopefully, the Warehouse of Tiffany will have their return procedures steamlined and simplified, before your next communication.

Good luck.

7. Hi MartyHawk,

Thank you for posting in the MySears Community.

WOW! That is quite a time frame. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with finding the source from which you had purchased your item.

We would like to help in finding answers to the unclear ones you have received so far. One of our Sears Cares Team members will reply to your post and help straighten these issues out to the best of their abilities.

Please check back for their reply for further assistance and they will also be able to provide the information you need for complaint status.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We had a technician come out to our house to evaluate our washer. He determined that we needed a new control panel. We ordered the panel through the technician and he scheduled an appt to come back out within 10 days and install the part. Just to clarify he told us the part would take 10 days. He is scheduled to come tomorrow and we don't have the part so I called Sears customer service. They told me that they haven't been able to locate the part and will need to send an inquiry to the parts department of when we can expect it to ship. We haven't received any correspondance about the delay and when I asked to speak to the parts department she informed me that because I ordered it through the technician I have to use their "parts system" to get an answer. If I would have ordered the part directly then I could talk to the parts department. I asked to speak to her manager, she put me on hold and then hung up on me. We have purchased all of our kitchen appliances, as well as, our washer and dryer from Sears. In the future we will be looking elsewhere.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi bgadfield,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us on the issues you are experiencing in locating a part.

We would like to help by having our Sears Cares Team contact you on this issue.

Once one of our team members responds we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your original thread for further contact.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Bgadfield,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for letting us know about this matter regarding your washer. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with your part being delayed. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case#, screen name (bgadfield), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Liz,

Would you please send me your contact info in regards to a current issue I am having regarding an exchange I am to the point that I will not deal with sears again but I can not even accomplish this exchange of my box spring that my wife and I just purchased. My email is f****@yahoo.com.

Thankyou

Andrew

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi ALP33! Thanks for posting on MySears! I have forwarded your comments and email along to the SearsCares team. Look to hear from someone soon!

I also removed your personal information from appearing publicly on the site for your security.

Thanks!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi ALP33,

Thank you for bringing the matters concerning your box spring to our attention. We understand how challenging it is to not be able to get an exchange for your purchased item. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and your wife with this matter. My name is Mina with the Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to connect you with a case manager who will seek other available options to address your concerns as soon as one is available; we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Mina

See More