Answers

4 answers

1. I found a website a couple of days ago, but lost it. Their is no URL on the back of my credit card, and I don't have a membership number or pin. I used a logon ID and pin to access the website that I found. I should have wiped out the balance then. Does anyone know the link?

1. In response to Damnsam

Hi Damnsam! Are you looking for the Sears Card website? If so,
      click here to access it.

Hope that helps! If this is not what you need, please let us know!

2. Are you talking about the Sears MasterCard Choice Rewards? If so, you need to go to the URL on the back of the card. From there, you can use the points to purchase gift cards, products, and services.

3. Hi Maryrose18,

It is wonderful to have you as a member of MySears Community.

This is a great question for which can be confusing at times.

For using your credit card in-store:

You will need to let the employee at the register know that you will want to use your points. Most of the time they will ask before ringing if you want to use your Shop Your Way Rewards member card. Depending on what you had signed up with, you will provide an email address or phone number. Once given you will need to enter your PIN code. Once transaction is complete, you can pay by cash, check or credit.

For using your credit card online:

You will need to enter your member number during checkout. Once again you will need to enter your PIN code to redeem the points once the membership number has been entered.

I hope this helps! If not please let us know so we can direct you further.

Have a great weekend! ;)

See More