Question

How do u get ANYONE from Sears so called “Customer Service” to respond/resolve an issue? I set up delivery, installation and haul away under the service protection agreement on September 6 for the 19th and continue to get the run around from Sears customer service. Tonight I was told they could do it on the 30th. What happened to customer service and why won’t the service contract assist in this mix-up?

Answers

14 answers

1. I am having the same issue. I ordered a Kenmore dishwasher to be delivered to my mom's house for her Christmas present. I scheduled the appt for delivery AND installation for Dec. 14th, was told I'd receive a phone call from the installer to set up a convenient delivery/ installation time. Never got one. So far, I have spoke with the "customer service rep" that literally do nothing to help because they can not get the installation people on the phone. I have been given different phone numbers for ME to cal, me the consumer, me not the person being paid to SERVICE THE CUSTOMER, and yet have I been able to get someone competent on the phone to help me. This is ridiculous. I am not one to get angry at customer service rep's that are trying to do their job. But no one is doing their job. I have been told that "the installation person has tried reaching me". Never got the phone call, or an email. Nothing. If I do not get this issue resolved by the end of the day, I want my money back. Never in my life have I had to deal with something like this before.

1. In response to JLM8189

Hi there, JLM8189! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear your dishwasher has yet to be delivered. SearsCares, the customer service escalation, can follow up on this for you and be your one point of contact in getting this resolved.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they post, I will let you know via an email which will include a link directing you back here.

Thanks!

2. In response to JLM8189

JLM8189,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with your recent order. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced while trying to get your mother’s new refrigerator installed in a timely manner. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and have a case manager address any concerns you may have with your heater. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (JLM8189), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
      Kurt M.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to JLM8189

It's a dishwasher that I am supposed to be getting and the installation company contacted me today and scheduled a time for it to be delivered.

4. In response to JLM8189

Great, JLM8189! Thanks for letting us know. I am sure all will go well!

2. Sears has the worst customer service that i have ever experienced, i am not surprised to hear about your experience. i am sorry that you and i both choose such a sorry corporation to do business with. i can assure that my business will go elsewhere, perhaps somewhere were they appreciate loyalty. i was a loyal customer of over 25 years until i actually had to speak with their "customer service" which is more like the dept that pushes customers away.

3. Dear tennisdunn,
    We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. We understand your frustration in this situation regarding the date that was given to you for your delivery, installation and haul away. My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to look into this and offer our assistance. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (tennisdunn) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hi Dianne - I provided my information as your requested on the 24th. As of September 30th, I have not received any communication. When should I anticipate a response to my email?

2. In response to SHC-DianneD

Tennisdunn, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with delivery, installation, and haul away. We can truly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you have received. Per our records, we still have not received your contact information. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (tennisdunn), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hi Liz - I have resent the information from 2 different email accounts. There should be no reason that you do not receive my contact information.

4. In response to SHC-DianneD

tennisdunn,

We're sorry for the delay. We have received your email and a case manager tried to reach you but only got a voice mail. I will forward your post to the case manager's attention.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

4. Hi there, tennisdunn! Welcome to MySears! I posted a reply to your previous comment. The SearsCares team will be happy to get your delivery and install taken care of for you.

A team member will reply right here in a bit looking to help. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to make sure you are connected with them.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I posted for help an hour or so ago expressing a great deal of angst as I am in serious need of support. where did my post go?

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

It's right here, Largo70! I responded just below your post.

If you would like to view your comments, head to your Profile Page. There, you can see all of your community activity.

Thanks!