Answers

5 answers

1. ufdaugherty, You got some good advice and I hope it helps. You can enter and run the diagnostic test by pressing the following keypads Heated Dry-Normal-Heated Dry-Normal. Checking the water level is a good thought but make sure the drain line is looped and goes to an air gap so there is no siphoning of the water during the cycle. Thank you for using mySearscommunity.

2. Hello ufdaugherty, the model number you provided does not come up as a valid model. It appears the three digits following the letter K is not correct. I have a K600, K601, K602, K603, K604 and K605 but no K010. There is not a reset procedure for resetting the control board or control panel. There is a service diagnostic mode used to place the dishwasher into a test but no reset. If the control panel is not powering up, then it could have one of several possible failures. It may have lost the voltage supply or have a faulty non resettable thermal fuse connected in series with the voltage supply inside the control panel. If you could provide the symptoms and a valid model number, I would be happy to assist you further.

1. In response to SHC-JoeyS

Here's the info off my dishwasher:
      Stock No: 13973K
      Type No: 586-1
      MOD:665.13973K010
      SER: F03802444

We had an oversudsing error and figured out we somehow got soap in the rinse aid compartment. We have it all cleaned up and can run a 1 hr wash with no suds but still get same error even though there are no suds or soap in machine anymore. We hoped if we reset the control panel or let it go through diagnostic that we could clear the error. Don't see anything else wrong in machine. Filters are clean, etc.

2. In response to SHC-JoeyS

I'm sorry you are still having this problem. I recommend that you check the water fill level in the dishwasher. A low water level can cause cavitation of the pump if the water level is too low. This may be detected as excessive suds. The water level is not designed to be above the heating element. It should be 1/4" to just touching the bottom of the heating element. If the water level is okay, then you could have a problem with the pump or the control. I recommend that you have a service technician diagnose and make this repair. You can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

3. Hi ufdaugherty, Welcome! I’ve asked our Expert Team to review your question and reach out to help. Once the Team responds here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here!