Question

how do you use Oxi Clean with a Kenmore High Efficiency low water washing machine

what I’m looking for is how to add the Oxi Clean into the machine and if you also need to add a deterigent with it.
I’m having trouble getting tough stains and spots out of colored tee shirts.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi Orbro,

Welcome!

Do you know the make and model number of your appliance?

This may be of importance to your Sears Appliance Experts in answering your questions for you.

Once a response has been provided I will be reaching out via email linking you back to your original thread.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello: I would strongly recommend you visit the oxiclean web site for directions of using there product; I did find Quotes from them as follows.

Ron H.
      Method 1: Completely dissolve one ounce of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover in 16 ounces of tap water and add the mixture to the wash through an external dispenser after the machine has started to agitate. This is the best method to use if your machine will allow it.

Method 2: If your machine is a brand that does not have an external dispenser, you may mix one ounce of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover with your powdered detergent.

Method 3: If you use a liquid detergent, you may dissolve one ounce of OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover in 16 ounces of tap water and pour the mixture into the bleach dispenser. Or add OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover powder directly to the empty tub BEFORE adding clothes.

See More