Question

How does sears intend to stay in buisness treating their customers this way? I am at a point where I am taking legal action against sears and it seem they dont care no one will speak with me? I have left 7 messages for Isaac Deida and never a phone call! I dont get it

Answers

4 answers

1. DAJULESS,
    We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We truly understand how disappointed you may be with the delayed response from your case manager. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case #, screen name (DAJULESS), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to forward your concerns over to your case manager. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, DAJULESS! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting in touch with your case manager. I have passed your comment along to the team. Look to hear from someone soon!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Good luck, thats all I have been hearing and still yet not a phone call. Its really frustrating. I fell like i'm being given the run around

3. This answer has been removed.

1. In response to ServiceLocally

Im am a lawyer myself, Ive learned that its better to negotiate in before seeking legal action. I want someone to speak to me instead of brushing me off for 6mts. I would like to resolve the matter without going to court. Its a simple matter which anyone who listens to the problem can solve