Question

how does Sears Stay in business!!!

After an absolute nightmare with getting a 2500.00 refrigerator delivered…it took three weeks…and numerous lies from the “customer service” reps, I gave Sears the benefit of the doubt and a couple of weeks later bought a 2000.00 range…bad Idea!….then haveing my check returned for the Gourmet Pack offer due to an invalid address was the last straw…..I will not be spending anymore money at sears anytime soon!…..amazing that they can stay in business!

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear billbing,

It is our goal at Sears to provide our members with the highest quality of products and customer service. I am sorry that we disappointed you with your stove. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems, we would like to look into this situation further and offer our assistance to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (billbing) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,

Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi billbing,

Thank you for reaching out to us today on this issue! I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble in getting the accessories for your range.

To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our Sears cares team to help in assisting.

Once our team responds I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back so that you may provide the requested contact information to be assisted further.

Thank you!