Question

How hard is it to solve a haul away mix-up???

Apparently it is extremely difficult, there seems to be no solution in sight. I ordered a set of kitchen appliances that were delivered on 8/19. I asked the sales associate for haul away of my old appliances. This was never put on the receipt. The delivery people said they could not do it until I called the store and scheduled it. I called the store 8/20, not fixed. Went in to the store 8/21, left with the manager to call me on 8/22. Guess what, no phone call. Went in to the store again 8/23, the associate was supposed to call me later that day. Again, no phone call. I just called the store today, 8/24, and got voice mail. Seriously, never ever ever going to purchase anything ever again from Sears. This has been awful.

Answers

5 answers

1. I am extremely disappointed in this company. This issue has still not been resolved. I received a phone call on 8/28 and the woman told me she had been given the incorrect number earlier. Someone was at the house on 8/28 to pick up the appliance but no one was home because I was not told that they were coming. She asked the best way to contact me, I replied with email and confirmed my email address. I never received an email or a phone call and someone showed up again on 8/29 to pick up the appliance. We have since moved the appliance to the back deck so that we can have a functional kitchen and next time someone comes without telling us maybe they can just take it. It has been 2 weeks since the old appliance should've been taken originally. Is this ever going to be resolved????

1. In response to lmillsap

lmillsap,

We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. I'll ensure your case manager receives your message.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Imillsap,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the confusion you have experienced with the delivery of your kitchen appliances. We can truly understand your disappointment with the level of customer you have received regarding hauling away your old appliances. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lmillsap), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I received a phone call Sunday and they said that someone else would call and email me later that day to set up a time for the haul away. I still haven't received either. I have checked my spam folder and the email address that was given with the purchase, nothing.

3. Hi Imillsap,

Thank you for posting your experience with us in the MySears Community!

I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares to help in making this issue right for you. If you can please check back periodically one of team members will be responding to help you further.

Thank you!

See More