Question

How is it that 2 indentical rings are 2 different prices… one from Sears and one from Kmart. The difference is $10-17. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Answers

10 answers

1. Brandy88512,

We are terribly sorry about the trouble you went through to purchase this gift for your daughter. I’m sure it was frustrating to have spent so much time of your time both on the telephone and your computer trying to make this purchase and save money. We apologize for any inconvenience you encountered because of this. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers so that we may find a satisfactory resolution.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the ring was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Brandy88512) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Are those the same rings? If you look at the band by the side stones the band looks shaped differently, also one is rounder in the band.

3. Hi Brandy88512! Would you be able to help us by providing more information to look into this for you? Do you have links or more product information on the ring you are referring to? If you can please respond to this thread with as much information as you have, we would greatly appreciate it to help you further. Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-RyanO

I have been trying to purchase this since 8 pm last night. The website kept letting me add it to my cart but then when I went to check out it said not available. Kept changing sizes and same thing. Then it went into "Out of Stock"

1.60 ctw Lab Created Emerald and Diamond Accent Ring in Sterling Silver
      Sold by Sears
      Item #04472193070 Mfr. Model #044BS072193
      Ring Size: Ladies, size 7
      $24.99 (was $19.99 when I was trying to purchase it)

Lab Created Emerald and Diamond Accent Ring Sterling Silver
      Sold by Kmart
      Item #026V003745988006 Mfr. Model #003745988
      Ring Size: Ladies, size 7
      $29.99 Other sizes are $41.99

2. In response to SHC-RyanO

Also the thing that irritates me more than anything...
      If I purchase it through Sears I can get a lifetime warranty that covers resizing for $19.99. If I purchase it through Kmart I am only offered a 2 year warranty for $8.99 that doesn't even cover resizing if needed.

3. In response to SHC-RyanO

Thank you for the additional information! I have reached out internally to get your questions answered. Once I get the information I will make sure to reply to this thread as soon as possible! I appreciate your feedback and patience while I work on getting your questions/concerns answered.

4. In response to SHC-RyanO

Now of course the ring is available but it is bumped up in price to $39.99. Seems fishy that it was out of stock all the way to 9 pm eastern time last night but amazingly enough it was back in stock at midnight for $15 more.
      Tried calling customer service back and explaining that the lady I spoke with last night informed me that if it shows up in stock today that customer service would be able to adjust the price since I spent about 4 hours on the phone trying to order this ring yesterday with the lifetime warranty.
      Today I am told no I have to pay the $39.99 and that they can't do any adjustments since it is not black friday anymore. I stated that yesterday afternoon it went back up in price to $24.99 and I still wasn't able to complete the transaction. I was able to add the ring to the cart, add the warranty and go to check out before it would say temporarily unavailable.
      They are saying they had x number of rings available and the system stopped selling them after x number of rings and now they are back in stock at full price.
      I just don't understand why they can't make the adjustment to $24.99 and call it good... I am willing to pay for the regular sale price but the best they were willing to do was sell it for $39.99-7.98 for a total of 32.01. I know it doesn't seem like much but the $15 difference from $39.99 to $24.99 is huge for me.
      We are a military family with one income so that is one less item that I can get now. However I did purchase it because my 13 year old daughter asked for an emerald ring for her Christmas present.

5. In response to SHC-RyanO

I'm so sorry for all the frustration this has continued to cause you. I have escalated this to our SearsCares team and they will be in contact with you shortly on this thread to help resolve this Christmas present you have planned for your daughter. I know this is probably the last thing you want to be dealing with. We will get this resolved for you. I hope you and your family have a great Holiday season.

6. In response to SHC-RyanO

Have you heard anything from them? Now the ring is on sale for $29.99. Guess I get to call and have it price adjusted.

7. In response to SHC-RyanO

Brandy88512,

We are truly sorry that you have gone through so much to get this ring price adjusted. I see that you were told that Sears Cares would be in touch with you on this website on November 24th. We are also sorry that we just now got notification to post to you on this website. We would be more than happy to offer our assistance and help bring the price of this ring down to the original price you paid. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.

Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to smadvisor@searshc.com. Please include your MySears Community screen name (Brandy88512), so we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you. Thanks, ~Susan.