Question

How long do I have to wait before something gets done?

I purchased a refrigerator on Christmas Eve of last year, the ice maker quit working approximately 4.5 months ago, there have been 4 visits numerous part changes and the ice maker still does not work. What can I do? Every visit is a day lost from work.

Answers

7 answers

1. Okay the saga continues, the service tech came out on Friday, now he indicates that it is the original freezer door switch that they replaced on the second visit. So now this Friday we have visit # 5 and still no resolution. Day 4 out of work again.

1. In response to oneyedmason

Thanks for the update, oneyedmason! Have you been able to speak to a SearsCares team member about your repair?

2. Dear Oneyedmason,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that multiple repairs on your ice maker have not rectified the problems you have been experiencing. We agree that after four separate repairs, other options should be discussed, in terms of finding a satisfactory resolution for you. We would like the chance to see what options we have to help at this point. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Oneyedmason), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

Thank you for the quick response I have an appointment tomorrow. I will see how this turns out and will certainly be back to provide feed back whether it is positive or negative and I will then provide all of my contact information. Once again thank you for the quick response, have a great Columbus day. Speak to you soon.

R,

Oneyedmason

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Thank you for the update oneyedmason!

We appreciate you stopping in and letting us know. Please contact our Sears Cares team if you have any issues.

Have wonderful Columbus Day!

3. Hi oneyedmason!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues in getting your ice maker to work.

We can see if the Sears Cares team can help you on this issue. Once a response has posted, I will be reaching out to you via email.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you, happy Columbus day.

See More