Question

How long does it take for Sears to contact you about a complaint. I had newly renovated floor torn from delivery of appliances. I had contacted Sears on November 2nd and was given a complaint number and no follow up call as promised yet.

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Nitngale75,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the lack of customer service you have experienced with our delivery team. I can understand how upsetting it is to have appliances delivered to your newly remodeled home and the floors are damaged during delivery. Furthermore, I can see how disappointing it can to contact us and not receive a timely follow up on your complaint. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (Nitngale75) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I apologize there was a typo, the correct email address is smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks, Liz R. MySears Social Moderator, Social Media Support

2. Hi Nitngale75! We can have a SearsCares team member follow up with you on your complaint. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply from them requesting more information. Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Possibly a call to 1-800-4MY-HOME would get some additional results.