Question

How much do you know about Valentine’s Day? Participate in our fun trivia quiz to win a Valentine plush toy!

Here are some fun Valentine’s trivia questions.  Just leave your comment and you will be entered to win the cutest little plush toy for your Valentine! 

2 random winners will be chosen from all the participants who comment between Feb 12th (10.00 AM CT)- Feb 14th (11.59 PM CT)

Good luck!

1. Cupid is whose son?

2. Why are red roses considered the flowers of love?

3. What according to you is the most common Valentine’s Day gift?

Answers

5 answers

1. Hmmm Great questions!!

I am going to shoot for the 1st question.

When I had taken Greek Mythology in college we briefly touched on this topic. I know for sure the mother is "Venus" goddess of love, as for the father? If I remember right it was "Mars" whom was the god of war.

But this was all up in the air of whom it really is, for there was some other one too that was mentioned. I do not remember his name but I think it started with an "H", not really a familiar name to remember when it come to Mythology LOL

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hephestus (sp?)

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

YES! I think that is the one, now that I see it, I remember the name starting of with Hep.. LOL

2. What a cute stuffed bear! I am going to take a guess on number 3: the most common Valentine's gift is flowers?

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I would guess chocolates. Or maybe I am just speaking to my favorite gift for Valentine's Day!

See More