Question

how much profit is enough ? seriously, I bought a Kenmore 12K btu AC from sears for 270 $ on sale ,,,, now you are selling it on “sale” for 350 $ with a “regular price of 420 $ … how much do you need to make off people to stay in business ? I’d bet if you run a business correctly none of that would be needed , but that is what happens when kmart buys you out I guess …. the sad thing is that a couple years ago I suggested on here that sears bring back “Sales” on ACs (because you had not had one in a long time as some genius chose ACs to be listed at a “everday low price” and you listened to me, you brought back the sales but you jacked the normal price and as you can see your sales are like a roller coaster …. this kind of stuff really ****** off the people who are smart enough to understand the way companies work their shifty scams I mean sales…

Answers

2 answers

• San Jose, CA

Free AC's for everyone?

Maybe, AC prices are being raised by the MANUFACTURERS of the units?

Maybe, the units being returned within 1 DAY of the store's refund limit is causing a price hike in ALL of the air conditioner prices?

Maybe, it would be better to purchase and KEEP an air conditioner NOW, than wait for the inevitable price increases and lack of supply, due to the seasonal heat waves?

1. Hi CallMeJOAT,

Thank you for your feedback for it is greatly appreciated!

I will be sure to pass this feedback along!

Thank you!

See More