Question

how to buy full set of tires on a car with big discount :) ??? (less than 400$)

need advice, please!

Answers

4 answers

1. Depending on the type of tires you're looking for, that may or may not be possible. As JulieK mentioned, the sears.com tire advisor will be able to narrow down your choices. Beyond whatever pricing the tires you want may have at your local Sears Auto Center (make sure you check what the final price for your location is online, as it may vary from the generic price shown up front), there are lots of rebates available from tire manufacturers that you may be eligible for. And, every once in a while there is a Family & Friends event, when you can get additional discounts on top of whatever the current price is at that time.

1. In response to BlueCrewGuyInMA

I was looking for all season tires 205/65/r15. Prices for all options was higher in local Sears Auto Center

2. Hi Diges! Welcome to MySears! There is a super helpful feature offered on Sears.com called the Tire Advisor. It will walk you through the whole process of picking out the best tires for your car, including narrowing your options down by price.

Let us know how things work out! I am sure you will find a set you are happy with!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I need 205 / 65/ r15 and I asked in Sears auto center, the price was higher :(