Question

how to change the codes for craftsman model# 132c2105-3c garage door opener?

I’ve recently bought a new house and do not have the manual for the garage door openers. Someone in the neightborhood has the same codes and can use their remore to open my garage doors. I need to change the codes ASAP! Thank you for your help!

Answers

4 answers

1. I'm sorry you are having this problem and I can understand your concern. Unfortunately, the model number provided is not showing to be a valid model and I'm not able to access any information. I suspect it may be the control board number. The model number will usually start with the prefix of 139 followed by 8 other numbers. I'm listing some information here for many models that have an SRT button. If your model does have the SRT button, the following may help. The best thing to do would be to erase all the codes by holding down the SRT button on the motor head for about 10 seconds or until the LED light by it goes off. Then, press and release the learn button and then press the button on the remote. For a keypad press and release the learn button and then within 30 seconds enter the 4 digit code followed by the up/down button. If you would like more assistance, please recheck to verify the complete model number. I hope this will help you. If you would like to have a technician check and make this adjustment, you can call 1-800-469-4663 to schedule a tech to come out.

1. In response to SHC-ScottD

Scott D, i looked at the back panel again and there aren't any "139" numbers. Here are the other numbers i found, maybe it could help you. 1021499A. 41A5021-3H-315. 132B2293-7. 132B2052-3. 132B2050-2. 132B2104-3. Date:9/06. There is a purple square button, is that the SRT button?

2. In response to SHC-ScottD

Thank you for the extra numbers. I was able to locate a model 139.53910D from one of the numbers listed. I'm attaching the link to the owner's manual that will explain how to reprogram the control. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/17213/13953910D-Craftsman-Parts-GARAGE+DOOR+OPENER-manual?pathRender=fromManualTabPage . I hope this will help you.

2. Hi pemerton!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I have forwarded your concerns on to our Sears Electronic Experts to help you further with setting your codes.

Please also know that you can freely locate a manual for this item at managemylife.com for future references.

Once our Experts post I will be reaching out via email directing you back for further contact.

Thank you for reaching out!