Question

How to contact Office of President to file complaint?

Your customer service is horrific. Ordered two of the same item only received one. First call placed to Cust. Serv. was a joke the overseas call center is garbage. Bearly can understand what the person was saying. To only be told she had to send an email and call back in a few days. Second call was told system was down call again later. Thrid call was told can’t just send the second item that wasnt received. I have to wait for a refund then re-order the same item again. Now I recieve emails asking if the box was damaged. I resonded back and the one item I recived was ok. Next day receive another email stating I now have to wait another week for UPS to research the shipment. In the mean time I now have to explain to my kids why only one gets a christmas present and the other doesn’t. Thank you for destorying my kids christmas.

Answers

7 answers

1. Hello dmatherne,

We thank you for informing us about this matter.We would like to apologize for the trouble you encountered with your online order, and for the poor customer service you received after reaching out to us for help. We understand how discouraging this situation can be for you our member and we would like to see what we can do to help.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (dmatherne), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

I sent info, but your people call using a bs phone number that is only 5 digits long without a name which seems like a telemarketer calling. The person leaves a message saying to call back and it always voicemail never a person answering the phone. Lets see if I get a call back.

2. Hi dmatherne! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. We can have the SearsCares team follow up with you on this. A team member will be by in just a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I will notify you via email with a link directing you back here.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Still no contact or answers. Time to file complaint with CC company just so I can get my money back.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

dmatherne,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Sorry for the continued frustration but our team has not received your contact information. We would be happy to call you and resolve the situation if you would please email your information to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have been in contact with someone in the exec. office for social media. Still have no info on if I will receive the item or a refund. Had to wait for UPS to track the only thing they ever received is the one that I did receive. Now another email telling me 8 more business days. This has been since Dec. 18, 2103.
      The contact from the Exec. office is supposed to call me back Tues. I will be posting all emails and conversions on all social media sites until resolved.

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Dmatherne,

Thank you for the update that you have provided. In looking at our records, we do not show that we received your contact information linked to your screen name (dmatherne). Can you please email your case number and/or case manager's name to smadvisor@searshc.com so that we can ensure that your concerns are being properly addressed. Please make sure that you include your screen name in your email so that we can match your information to your record. Thanks, Jack.