Question

How to contact Sears rebate center?

I submitted my rebate form to www.mysearsrebate.com as online three month ago. After 8 weeks passed, when I checked my rebate status on www.mysearsrebate.com, I could not access the web site. When I called to 1-866-212-3760 that is sears rebate center number as shown on sears.com, the number always response NO ANSWER. Whenever I contact the Chat, Customer center and e-mail of Sears, they response the contact number with 1-866-212-3760. Where is Sears rebate cent? That is like Ghost center because Sears tells wrong number unable to contact. How do I get my rebate?

Answers

5 answers

1. Hello Gjna,

We are sorry to learn of the trouble you’ve encountered with your rebate. We certainly understand your concern with this and are glad to be of assistance.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Gjna) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi gjna,

Its great to have you with us n the MySears Community!

I too have tried calling this number as well as visiting the website and was unable to access.

We would very much like to help you with this issue.

Please check back soon for a reply from a Sears Cares Team member who can assist you with this issue further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I curiously looked up the domain registration. The administrator of mysearsrebate.com is listed as Ohana Companies LLC

You learn something new everyday ^^

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,

I feel the same frustration!
      It's been a year and a half, and I still have not received my rebate.
      I have just contacted Sears Customer Service, which, like Gjna stated, gave the 1-866-212-3760 number. Why do Sears even gives this number away if IT DOES NOT work?!?!????
      Seriously!!!
      When I submitted my rebate back in Nov/2012, it was through the website "MySearsRebate.com", which a few weeks later no longer worked! How fd-up is that???
      So my last resource was to send an email to smadvisor@searshc.com, which I just did a few minutes ago.
      I hope they will contact me back.
      Sears, you can certainly do better than that!
      Respect your customers, at the least!

Best Regards,
      Silvano

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

DudaBr69,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We have received your email address and will be contacting you tomorrow regarding your rebate situation. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator