Question

How to get a replacement on kitchen appliance that is not working but repair agreement states that same non functioning part needs to be replaced in 60 days period?

how does sears expect it’s customer to function or use an appliance for 60 days when its not working before they agree to replace it? should I take my business elsewhere?

Answers

2 answers

1. n784,

We’re sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your appliance under our repair agreement. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing your concern. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (n784) you used to post on this site.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi n784,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us today and have escalated to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help with any additional options. We understand how upsetting this must be for the use of our main appliances is one of our main necessities when meeting the needs of ones family.

Once our team responds they will be requesting additional information so that they can reach out to help you further with this issue. As soon as our team responds, I will be contacting you via email to let you know that our team has posted.

Thank you!

See More