Question

How to get SOMEONE to return a call on a faulty $2,000.00 custom storm door that does not seal properly after 4 attempts. I have made numerous requests to fix, now all I want is for it to be REMOVED. I cannot use my front door – due to the improper installation the love bugs get caught inbetween the two doors and when I open my door I get an influx of bugs in my home. HELP SOMEONE – this has been going on since JUNE 2013.

Answers

2 answers

1. Shadowgallop,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are truly sorry for the difficulties you have encountered with your storm door. I certainly can see why you are upset with this situation. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this issue and assist you in reaching out to our home improvement business partners. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Shadowgallop), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Shadowgallop! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry you are having trouble with your storm doors and their repair. I am sure the SearsCares team will be able to get this resolved for you.

A team member is going to reply right here soon requesting more information. Once that is posted, I will be sure to let you know via email.

Thanks!

See More