Question

How to receive a refund for an online order – I have called 7 TIMES!!!!?????

I made a purchase online at sears.com, I called the same day to cancel to order. I was told the order was cancelled and I would receive my refund in 3 to 5 business days. After the allowed time I called again to get a refund, the new rep. said the order was never cancelled and same response wait 3 to 5 business days. Well after 7 calls and over 2 months i have yet to recieve my money back ($42).

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear NEEDSOMEANSWERS,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your online order, and for the delay in receiving your refund. We understand how important it is for this situation to be corrected quickly, and we would like the chance to help make this right. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NEEDSOMEANSWERS), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,

Brian S.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi NeedSomeAnswers! Thanks for your question today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to make sure you receive that refund. Check back on this thread soon for a comment from them requesting a bit more information so they can help.

See More