Question

I am appalled at the treatment I received from a customer solutions team member just now. I purchased a Kenmore Elite Microwave combo from Sears outlet in Santa Ana July 12, 2013.. We moved in July 20th and it has not worked since – After 6 visits by a tech – we still have a non working Kenmore Elite convection Microwave/Oven combo. I was actually told because i bought it from the SEARS outlet – we deserved what we got – can you believe this? I have purchased from Sears for over 30 years and this will be my last purchase. This company has ZERO customer service. Where do i go from here? I cannot afford to buy a new unit – this was to be my retirement gift to myself. The oven has a one year warranty- Do I need to SUE to get my microwave repaired? Is this what Sears has become?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear repic123,

My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize for the treatment you encountered with our customer solution representative, and how the call was handled when you reached out for assistance. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution in a timely manner of your microwave oven combo. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (repic123), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, repic123! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our community today. I am sorry to hear you are having such difficulty getting your oven/microwave combo repaired. The SearsCares team will be glad to get this resolved for you.

A team member will visit in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via email to ensure you are able to connect with them quickly.

Thanks!