Question

I am beyond words on how ignorant the Sears Customer Solutions handles its customers. I have had to exchange 2 mattresses in the last 2 1/2 yrs. After getting approval this time around I had to travel 30 miles to a Sears store to look at new mattresses. After picking one of the little selection in my price range I called to order it, only to sit on the phone for 4 phone calls all transferred to the wrong dept, then when I do get through to the right dept a 53 minute phone call that I got disconnected from after placing the order and holding for a supervisor. The mattress was $120 less, not my fault, no selection. I called back the next day and I was told the 1st order was never placed, I would have to place it again. Did that, another 30 minutes later then put on hold to speak to a supervisor who could have cared less about the situation, but he did find that I had 2 orders being delivered, so that 1st order was placed, but I was told it was not. I seriously doubt I will be making any purchases from Sears again. What happened to

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Luvbash15,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear of the trouble you encountered throughout the process of having your mattress exchanged, and apologize for the less than stellar customer service that you received. This is not the level of service that Sears has long prided itself on delivering, and we’d like the chance to get some more feedback from you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Luvbash15), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi luvbash15!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you posting your feedback with us on this issue. Your concerns are very important to us and have been passed on to our SearsCares team, they will be happy to address your concerns regarding your mattress order.

Once they respond, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thank you!

See More