Question

I am extremely dissatisfied with your product as well as your lack of service on 12/27/2103. On 6/30/2013, I bought a Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator (Serial #HR32001207, Model #106.5002211) from your Sears Pearlridge Store. The refrigerator was delivered on 7/1/2013 and we have been experiencing problems due to constant frost build up in the freezer and ice chute since 7/1/2013. I called Sears Repair in early August, but the earliest appointment I could get was 9/6/2013. Numerous repair service dates were scheduled since then, but the problem has never been resolved. SIX Repair Service dates– 9/6/13, 10/5/13, 10/25/13, 11/16/13, 12/7/13, 12/27/13 (no one showed up and no one called – see next paragraph). On 12/27/13, Repair Service was promised between 8-12noon. At 11am I called Sears Service (1-800-469-4663) to inquire about the time window. I was told that the technician would call me back with an estimated time of arrival, but no one called me back. At 12 noon I called Sears Service again, and was told that a message was left with the technician and that I had to wait for a phone call. No one contacted me, so at 1:15pm I called Sears Service for the 3rd time requesting a same day appointment at 5pm. I was again told that someone would call me back. NO ONE CALLED ME BACK. I don’t understand why I can’t get a credit for my defective refrigerator, being that services have been sheduled for 6 times, and yesterday, the 6th time, no one came and no one bothered to call me, even after I called 3 times asking for a time window.

Answers

2 answers

1. Sansuzy316,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We can truly understand how frustrating this situation has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and address your repair concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sansuzy316), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi sansuzy316!

Thank you for reaching out to us today in the MySears Community!

Your issue is very important to us and we would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team for further assistance in discussing this issue. Once a member from our team responds I will be sending an email to help in directing you back to your original thread and contact with our team member.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on this matter!

See More