Question

I am having a difficult time with a repair on my washing machine, been without since August 29th.

The repairman was very nice, not his fault. He ordered a hinge, said it most likely would have to be replaced soon so he ordered it along with the other parts. The hinge is holding up my repair, I have all of the parts here at my home and they want me to wait until end of next week because the hinge is on back order. The hinge I have now still works, been without a washing machine 6 weeks !!!!!! I am fuming! I have students here and my family works construction and cannot do laundry!

Answers

4 answers

1. Lorikmiller,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We truly apologize for the troubles you are having with your washer repair. We certainly can understand your frustrations with not having a working washer. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lorikmiller), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

lori****@****.net
      Cell: best contact # **1-5***-****

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your update, and have forwarded it on to the Sears Cares team.

Please note that your information has been removed to protect your privacy as well as security.

Thank you!

2. Hi lorikmiller,

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

Not having a working appliance can play havoc with a family in meeting their needs, I understand completely how frustrating this has been for you and your family.

To try and help you further, I have escalated to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help on this issue. Please know that I will be reaching out via email to inform you that the Sears Cares team has posted a response.

Again, we thank you for reaching out!